Tuesday, September 2, 2014

Been A while

Long time. I have been very busy getting my campus ready for the start of school and ending school last school year. But I am back I am hoping to be able to post on this more regularly and keep up the good info and keep it coming. I have also had a bit of a AH HA moment and realized I may have been a bit to narrow with this blog to start with. As such I will still try to keep up my post for everyday computer users but also I think I will start typing some about my day to day at the school for those issues that other tech might be researching also. I don't want to leave any one out and as always I will allow comments to all my post. I welcome constructive criticism as well. What I mean by that if you flat out say i'm wrong but have buttkiss to back it up then that won't be looked on to well. By the same token options are welcome too. So welcome new and old readers and have a great day and enjoy!

PS I know my writing is not that great. I do make grammar errors and I am sorry but I work in computers and with English teachers but I am not a English teacher so please keep that in mind thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment